Micron Recruitment 2022 | Engineer -ESSD Validation | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Micron Technology Inc
Micron Recruitment 2022: Micron’s approach to sustainability is a reflection of how we have done business for over 40 years. Our dedication to employee health and safety, environmental quality and community support worldwide is detailed in every report.
Our history of giving back started in 1999 when we established the Micron Foundation and identified science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education as a priority for Idaho students. Today, the Micron Foundation’s initiatives have become leading resources for educators and students in Idaho communities and beyond, and we donate millions of dollars to organizations and events identified by our local teams around the world.
Company Website: www.in.micron.com
Positions: Engineer – ESSD Validation
Experience: 3+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Micron Recruitment 2022:
- 3+ years in SSD Firmware Validation would be a strong plus.
- Ability to work with Datacenter Compute and Storage solutions like Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vSphere/VSAN is a strong plus, but not mandatory.
- Good hands-on experience in debugging NVMe/SAS Protocol issues using Lecroy/JDSU analyzers is highly desired.
- Must have prepared good test plans involving IO workloads, NVMe protocols and Media Managements aspects using tools like Medusa, SanBlaze and Oakgate, is a strong plus.
- Prior experience in validating SSD FW using UNH and PCIe-CV test suites is desired.
- Define, develop and implement software, firmware and device validation test plan and test content.
- Integrate tests into an automated test environment and collaborate with test execution teams to drive validation plans/strategy.
- Review, track and document test results and sightings
- Drive issues to closure by interfacing/collaborating with other product development teams
- Successful Candidates for this position will have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Good Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating system debugging and Coding in Python.
- Effective oral and written communication with strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Expert planning and tracking skills, able to see big picture, well-organized, focused on results, capable of managing multiple projects, excellent time management with respect to priorities and self-management.
- Must have excellent knowledge of system storage and the relationship to the platform ingredients: CPU, Memory, PCIe, drivers, OS, firmware, etc.
Define Test Plan, test cases and develop Test Scripts to validate SSD FW for Micron NAND based Systems and Solutions. Test areas will span across Functional, System level and Customer Qual centric tests. You would exhibit high degree of competency in understanding NVMe/PCIe specifications, NVMe Cloud SSD Specifications, along with understanding Customer specific requirements. You will be working in partnership with the Micron’s Hyperscale/Datacenter customers throughout the Product Life Cycle to improve the cycle time and customer quality of Micron’s SSD products. Be able to demonstrate success in communicating status, issues, concerns, strategies of programs and projects – including development of appropriate indicators. Must be able to deal with ambiguity and operate with little direction to meet defined goals. Must be able to work with and through others to achieve goals and task completion. Comprehend and articulate validation strategies, plans and status.
How to Apply for Micron Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here