Micron Recruitment 2021 | CAD Application Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | Hyderabad
Company: Micron Technology Inc
Micron Recruitment 2021: Micron’s approach to sustainability is a reflection of how we have done business for over 40 years. Our dedication to employee health and safety, environmental quality and community support worldwide is detailed in every report.
Our history of giving back started in 1999 when we established the Micron Foundation and identified science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education as a priority for Idaho students. Today, the Micron Foundation’s initiatives have become leading resources for educators and students in Idaho communities and beyond, and we donate millions of dollars to organizations and events identified by our local teams around the world.
Company Website: www.in.micron.com
Positions: CAD Application Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Micron Recruitment 2021:
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering with 2+ years of industry experience.
- Hands-on experience on programming required, preferably in Python (but structured Perl, Tcl, Skill or similar languages may be considered)
- Experience in object-oriented software design (Python, C++, Java or other OO language)
- Experience in test-driven software development (pyunit, or other unit testing frameworks)
- Experience in source code management and release systems
- Excellent programming fundamentals are required
- Experience with Unix and shell scripting is required
- Good knowledge of CMOS circuit and deep submicron physical design, as well as CMOS process manufacturing and layout rules preferred
- In depth experience in the Cadence Virtuoso df2 design environment and SKILL programming preferred
- In depth experience with Python and Python QT language is preferred
- Recent and relevant experience in C, C++, JAVA, Visual Basic, Perl, or Lisp will be considered
- Experience in layout flows preferred – Calibre DRC & LVS flows, Floor planning, Automated Place and Route, SPF extraction
- Experience in design simulation areas preferred – Verilog, Verilog-A, ncverilog, VCS, Spice/Fast Spice, fineSim, hspice
- Good communication and problem-solving skills are required
As a CAD Applications Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be working in a collaborative, production support role evaluating, improving EDA and debugging both in-house and commercial Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools and flows for the physical layout and design of CMOS integrated circuits. You will work closely with the Design and Layout teams to increase their productivity and work efficiency.
- Provide training, documentation, and support to end users on tools, methods and design environment
- Supervise and seek issues
- Work closely with design, layout, verification and process teams
- Support development of tools, flows, and methodologies to increase the efficiency and reliability of our designs
- Integrate commercial EDA tools into design flows
- Maintain all aspects of design infrastructure at optimum level.
How to Apply for Micron Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here