Microland Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore
Company: Microland Limited
Microland Off Campus Drive 2022: Microland is India’s first Hybrid IT Infrastructure Services Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has over 3,700 professionals across its offices in India, North America, Europe and Middle East.
Microland enables global enterprises to become more agile and innovative through a comprehensive portfolio of services that addresses Hybrid IT Transformation, Workspace Transformation, Service Transformation and end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management. Microland leverages analytics, automation and assurance to deliver reduced TCO, greater IT-Business Alignment and higher SLAs for its customers, through a unique IP built into its service delivery platform.
Company Website: www.microland.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Bangalore: 10
- Pune: 10
- Mumbai: 10
Job Location: Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai
Salary: Not Disclosed
Eligibility Criteria for Microland Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computer Engineering.
What is my Job Role Troubleshoot IT infrastructure (Desktop, Network, Datacenter etc) related tickets Provide solution to customer problems regarding IT Infrastructure. Deliver the assigned project tasks in-a-given time frame. Handle customer calls and responses. Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks. Analyze given requirement carefully and devise solution. Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need. Work independently when required. Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard. Contribute to organization initiatives. Candidates who are selected will need to sign a Training indemnity agreement for a period of 24 months including the 6 months of traineeship
- What are the eligibility criteria Following would be the eligibility criteria: Eligibility Norms – For all circuit branches
- a min of 60 passing percentage in 10th
- 12th and engineering with no current backlogs Should have graduated in the year 2020-2021 Should be flexible to work in Bangalore
- Pune (work location Post COVID-19 Pandemic).
- Desktop publishing software-Adobe Systems Adobe Distiller
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
This will be completely an online assessment process. Assessment stages would include:
- Round 1 – Aptitude Assessment Estimated Duration 30 mins
- Round 2 – Soft Skill Assessment & Interview – Estimated Duration 30 mins
- Round 3 – Technical Assessment – Estimated Duration 30 mins
How to Apply for Microland Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 31st March 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here