Date: October 25, 2021
Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd
Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021:- Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Quality System is based on the elements and criteria specified by ISO/TS-16949. ISO/TS-16949 is the highest quality system certification mandated by the world’s major automotive customers. The specified controls apply to all stages of design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer I
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 0-2 years’ experience in Testing Storage controllers, Server OS environment on File Systems, Storage Drivers, BIOS and Firmware
- Knowledge on SAS/SATA/SSD/SCSI protocols.
- Experience with understanding and specifying test requirements.
- Experience in defining test plan, test coverage.
- Experience in automation framework with Perl and Python
- Experience in Windows, Linux and VMWare OS
- Experience in Log Analysis, Bug Reporting and follow up
- System / Server bring up knowledge.
- Solid understanding of quality assurance practices and testing methodologies.
- Very good aptitude, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be an energetic, creative, positive, and results-oriented Individual with emphasis on being a team player.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Early-career Quality Engineer opening based in Bangalore, India to be a key contributor in the QA effort of our Storage FW, management software, Preboot and driver components. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of quality for a family of storage controllers.
- As a QA engineer, work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including QA strategy, executing test cases, analysis, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions.
- Work as part of a team to develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solutions under various x64 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution
- Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code and engineering discussions
- Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects
- Reproduce, Root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in timely manner
- Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization
- Good Knowledge in Programming and Algorithms
- Experience in automation framework development with Perl / Python or any other language
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware OS
- Knowledge in RAID Technology
How to Apply for Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Microchip Off Campus Drive online by following link.
Application Link: Click Here