Micro Focus Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Software Quality Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Micro Focus International
Micro Focus Recruitment 2022: Micro Focus US Inc. provides innovative software. The Company offers designing, developing, and producing prepackaged computer software to develop, test, deploy, assess, and modernize business-critical enterprise applications. Micro Focus US serves customers worldwide.
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers. We deliver trusted
and proven mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. Our pragmatic, disciplined,
customer-centric approach allows customers to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. We help customers accelerate, simplify, strengthen, and analyze their business and operations across the four key outcomes of digital transformation. By bridging their existing and emerging technologies, they can run and transform at the same time.
Company Website: www.microfocus.com
Positions: Software Engineer – Quality
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Micro Focus Recruitment 2022 :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Micro Focus Software has special focus towards early career hires and works towards providing adequate trainings and mentorship to new hires. Micro Focus Software also provides rich career choices to individuals for technical or managerial career paths as a part of growth. When you join here, you’ll start with our onboarding training, where you’ll learn about the company, the business, and your role, which will give you a better understanding of where you fit within our organization. You will be engaged in real, meaningful projects, helping you build both professional and technical skills. While we heavily emphasize learning through experience, your development will include coaching from senior experts and managers, peer learning groups, tutorials, and e-learning modules.
The job requires an individual who can understand business requirements, assess the fitment with current and emerging technologies, and work within a team to provide effective results. Such individuals will possess great problem solving and analytical skills. As a member of the R&D team, you will:
- Basic Knowledge in Java and test automation framework like Selenium.
- Basic Knowledge in manual testing, exposure in creating test setup and test environments for complex enterprise applications.
- Basic Knowledge in Software testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging and testing scripts and tools.
- Contribute towards every step of product development including unit testing, functional testing and documentation aligning with the agile software development methodology and practices.
- Contribute towards innovation and research in new technologies including open source.
- Collaborate with others in R&D teams, consult and work on roadmap items
How to Apply for Micro Focus Recruitment 2022 ?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click here