Micro Focus Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | QA Engineer – automation and Manual | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Micro Focus International
Micro Focus Recruitment 2021: Micro Focus US Inc. provides innovative software. The Company offers designing, developing, and producing prepackaged computer software to develop, test, deploy, assess, and modernize business-critical enterprise applications. Micro Focus US serves customers worldwide.
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers. We deliver trusted
and proven mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. Our pragmatic, disciplined,
customer-centric approach allows customers to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. We help customers accelerate, simplify, strengthen, and analyze their business and operations across the four key outcomes of digital transformation. By bridging their existing and emerging technologies, they can run and transform at the same time.
Company Website: www.microfocus.com
Positions: QA Engineer – automation and Manual
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Micro Focus Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Set and maintain quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes. Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. May develop tools and environments to automate test execution. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Work with project teams of other software quality assurance engineers responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions.
- Test automation as well with analyzing functional test requirements, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems for components of the system under test.
- Development and Document Test Cases and contribution to test approach, test preparation, test tool infrastructure, test execution and results interpretation for test automation.
- Participation in innovation and integration of new QA technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Experience on testing of software products and solutions running on Linux Operating Systems on distributed environment.
- Awareness of multiple software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Experience in developing automated test for UI and APIs components and systems that rely on the micro services and responsive web application
- Understanding and Test Automation of micro-service technologies such as REST
- Experience of qualifying web application solutions hosted on cloud
- Knowledge of Linux system environment, preferably CentOS
- Experience with Java language and scripting (e.g., UNIX Shell scripting, Python, Perl) for test automation
- Experience in Agile
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Analytical, troubleshooting/debugging and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply for Micro Focus Recruitment 2021:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click here