MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee- Member Technical Staff | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | 2020 Batch | Bangalore | Drive Date: 15th February 2021
Company: MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd
MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2021: MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives.
Metricstream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
Company Website: www.metricstream.com
Positions: Trainee Member Technical Staff
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA – (CS/IT)
Experience: Freshers [2020 Batch]
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 5.5 LPA
- 2020 batch BTech / BE / MCA or equivalent
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
Metric Stream hires for any of the following streams.
- Good Knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL
- Good programming skills
- Good programming skills
2. Global Services (Branches: CS / IT / ECE and 65% throughout in academics)
Candidate will be part of MetricStream implementation team and will be working on designing and developing applications. You will work closely with MetricStream’s customers, product management, QA and support organizations to develop and deliver high-quality applications.
3. Mobile Apps (Branches: CS / IT)
Note: Candidates willing to commit a minimum of 24 months need only apply.
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required.
- Working knowledge of other Oracle RDBMS is an added plus
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus.
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment.
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
Roles & Responsibility:
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands-on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately installed and managed
Event Date: 15th February 2021
Last Date: 14th February 2021
Apply Link: Click Here