About Company: McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies. Inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and consumer solutions that make the world a safer place. By building solutions that work with other companies’ products, McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Software Engineer – Cloud Solution
1. Responsibilities are to design, deployment, and operation of, services and solutions in the (private & public) cloud, including network design, security design, and operation.
2. You will manage the security of the platform, document and enforce necessary security controls to be compliant to the security standards (like ISO 270xx and SOC), and will support security audits
3. You will work with other team members around the world to provide the best possible customer experience for our cloud products
4. You will work with Engineering teams across the world.
5. You will work with the Engineering and Operations teams to review infrastructure and architecture.
6. You will create systems architecture diagrams and documentation
1. You have experience in deploying, testing, and troubleshooting systems.
2. Are happy to coordinate and encourage work across a team.
3. You are energized by addressing technical challenges
4. You have coding/scripting skills (Python, Bash, Ansible…) with Linux background
5. You have an idea on what cybersecurity means and what it means to make a system secure
6. You have a good understanding of the principles of the internet
7. Experience with Private Cloud and/or Public Cloud
8. Experience regarding virtualization, container (Docker) technologies, Kubernetes
9. Know-how about IP networks/network protocols