MasterCard Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2016/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | Pune
Company: MasterCard Incorporated
MasterCard Recruitment 2021: MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
MasterCard Incorporated or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County.
Company Website: www1.mastercard.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for MasterCard Recruitment 2021:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
Provides support of applications software through programming, analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions.
- Responsible for programming, unit testing, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Perform feasibility studies, logic designs, detailed systems flowcharting, analysis of input-output flow, cost and time analysis.
- Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks, perform production incident management. Participate in on-call pager support rotation.
- Document software programs per Software Development Best Practices. Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Assist Senior Team members in modification of the documentation templates per the needs of the project and technology.
- Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Experience implementing projects and systems using agile methodologies will be added advantage.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Must demonstrate MC Core Competencies.
- Fresher or 1 year of experience in software engineering field.
How to Apply for MasterCard Recruitment 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here