Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets, and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Senior Engineer – Electrical
Mahindra Recruitment – Experience :
- BE/ B.Tech : 3 – 5 years
- ME/ M.Tech: Fresher or 1 year
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BE/ B.Tech – Automobile Engineering
- ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ ECE/ Automobile Engineering
- To have detailed knowledge on the power train system including the base knowledge of emission standards, and base knowledge of calibration. Should have exposure to engine electricals
- To review the circuit for power train ECU and to have base knowledge on CAN matrix of ECU and to have base knowledge on Diagnostics system management of power train ECU
- To design, develop, and implement all electrical & electronic features in the particular platform vehicle meeting all regulatory standards/requirements within the project timeline.
- Initiate, Interact with CFT & Lead the design engineers for system integration to realize the required E&E feature with Quality, Cost, and Time.
- Evaluate existing and new designs for compliance with internal and external standards and review designs for various governmental regulation compliance
- Releasing all technical specification to suppliers for components/systems for power train ECU
- Validating the components by making proper test cases in both component and vehicle level so as to give issue free product to the customer
- Meeting the cost targets specified without compromising the quality of the product and also bringing out some cost-effective solutions through IMCR/VAVE activities.
- Field failure & analysis: Analysing on-field reported concerns and giving solutions to reduce/eliminate it and also capturing that particular issue in upcoming products.
- Should have knowledge on working of BOM details of components.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of problem-solving ability, especially in the field of expertise. Usage of Quality tools, DFMEA, Design Reviews & Project management
- Fluent in the use of personal computer programs such as Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Apply Link for Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Click Here