Date: August 21, 2022
Lio Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Data Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2021 to 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Lio Recruitment 2022: Lio is the one app for all your data where you can create, keep records and track all the records. Our vision is to empower people to run their business smartly, we want to enable them to efficiently organize their business on their mobile phones via simple and intuitive solutions.
Available in 10 + languages, with 60+ templates and 10 lac+ users, it is an easy-to-use innovative, powerful and dynamic mobile application that helps you organize your data and make meaningful decisions.
Company Website: www.lio.io
Positions: Data Engineer Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR. 10,000 PM
- Completed or Pursuing Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Business Intelligence platform to address the analytical needs of the organisation.
- Understand business processes, identify the correct data sources and validate the quality of the data sources.
- Contribute to development of data ingestion and transformation pipelines.
- Explore data and perform data analysis to support business requirements.
- Work with engineers to develop a high-quality data product.
- Interface with business representatives to proactively identify opportunities and gather requirements.
- Develop business acumen and cultivate stakeholder relationships.
- Analyse and visualise the business impact of data products.
- Document analytical methodologies used in the execution of data products.
- Constantly evolve as a Data Engineering and Analytics professional.
- Basic understanding of Data warehousing, ETL, Big data.
- Any understanding of GCP (Google Cloud) components such as Big Query, Dataflow, App Engine, Cloud Function or similar Cloud services is good to have.
- Good understanding of Python, Java, SQL based querying languages.
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment and deliver results.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and grow in the Data Engineering space is highly desirable.
- Good presentation and communication skills; strong analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can register first and then apply for jobs.
Step 1: Register Here
Step 2: Apply Here