LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
• Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
• Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24×7.
• Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
• Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs.
• Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
• BA/BS. Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
• 1+ year of relevant work experience
• 2+ years of relevant work experience.
• MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Strong object-oriented skills.
• Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
• Experience with object-oriented design, coding, testing patterns, and programming languages (Java, C++, C#, etc.).
• Experience building web applications and services with IDEs, ant, junit, etc.
• Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management.