Lenovo Recruitment 2022 | System Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Lenovo India
Lenovo Recruitment 2022: Lenovo is a US $50 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Lenovo is a Chinese multinational technology company with headquarters in Beijing, China and Morrisville, North Carolina. It designs, develops, manufactures and sells personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, electronic storage devices, IT management software, and smart televisions. Since 2013, Lenovo is the world’s largest personal computer vendor by unit sales.
Lenovo entered the smartphone market in 2012 and quickly became the largest vendor of smartphones in Mainland China. Entry into the smartphone market was paired with a change of strategy from “the one-size-fits-all” to a diverse portfolio of devices.
Company Website: www.lenovo.com
Positions: System Development Engineer
Experience: 2 years
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Lenovo Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the IT field (Closely connected to hardware and OS)
- Thorough understanding of Windows OS
- In depth knowledge of HW systems
- Knowledge of multiple Imaging Tools
- Experience in the deployment of operating systems (Windows 10, Linux etc.
- Understanding of Office Suite
- Knowledge of scripting skills – Powershell , VB …
- Experience and a good understanding of Imaging software such as ImageX, Dism, WAIK, Sysprep
- Hardware Skills (prefer IBM/Lenovo)
- Strong communication skills
- Customer skills. They will need to speak to clients, gather customer specific requirements, educate the customer on the process and lastly follow through to ensure the expectations of the customer have been met
- Ability to work independently based on customer requirements
We are looking for technically skilled and savvy candidates into our Factory services customization Engineering team.
- Responsible to develop and test BIOS Customization and Operating System Solutions and verify them against specialized manufacturing processes
- Build custom software images based on customer specifications, migrate custom software images to new hardware platforms and configurations
- Replace all PC and laptop components based on customer specifications
- Experience in SCCM / MDT – applications / packaging / driver management / task sequence development / scripting and troubleshooting
- Ability to debug, strong troubleshooting skills
- Workstation/Desktop/Mobile Hardware experience
- A+ certification
- SCCM certification
- Any knowledge of programming (even basic)
- French and or German language skills.
How to Apply for Lenovo Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply the position online by following links.
Apply Link: Click Here