There has never been a more exciting time to work at KPMG in India. Every day our people are making a difference by helping to transform businesses, enhance performance and create value for our clients by solving their most critical challenges.
Working at KPMG in India means you’ll have the opportunity to expand your global mindset, through international career opportunities and have access to world class learning and development tools while working alongside some of the brightest minds in business, addressing complex issues and making a difference.
We are recruiting for a Consultant in the team. Working as a Consultant in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute significantly towards setting up of a robust Engagement Delivery team that works on I&S engagements
- Assist in the creation and implementation of integration and separation services (can include diligence and/or synergy analysis) and assist with business- and practice development initiatives
- Lead a functional work stream on a project or support project team in leading multiple work streams and running an integration or separation management office (IMO/SMO)
- Work with cross-functional teams in implementing services and lead team interviews and workshops
- Assist in the development and presentation of final project deliverables
- Proactively co-ordinate with onshore engagement teams to procure new engagements / engagement work, obtain clarifications, communicate progress and post-delivery de-brie
Education / professional qualifications
- MBA / Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- 3-6 years and above of experience in developing and implementing mergers and acquisitions/M&A integration and separation services within a consulting advisory firm with additional experience in corporate strategy or development a plus
- Experience managing multiple complex initiatives within the complete M&A life cycle
- Experience of leading a full integration cycle as part of a professional services firm or an industry – possessing strong knowledge of working on Day 1 Readiness, TSA and TOM development, Synergy Benefits, and Communication Plan
- Experience of handling multiple stakeholders
- Experience of deals in one or more of the following industries will be an additional advantage: Diversified Industrials, Hardware and Software Technology, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Power / Utilities, Financial Services, Food / Beverage, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Tech, Aerospace, Natural Resources, Chemicals, Packaging, Media, Steel, Real Estate, Private Equity, Others
- Strong knowledge of advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills, such as Macros, VBA, etc.
- International work experience preferred
Work Location Gurgaon