KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ I&CE/ Mech | 2021 Batch | Across India | Test Date: 7th February 2021
Company: KPIT Technologies Ltd
KPIT is a specialist partner for IT consulting and product engineering solutions and services to global Automotive & Transportation, Manufacturing and Energy & Utilities corporations. Trusted by over 180+ long standing customers for domain expertise and industry experience, we enable them to achieve and manage business-transforming success through innovative, sustainable and superior quality products and ideas.
Our deep-seated innovation culture enables us to go beyond boundaries and deliver high-value, high-impact solutions helping customers stay competitive in the marketplace.
Company Website: www.kpit.com
Position: Trainee Engineer
Salary: Rs 3.6 – 5.5 LPA
Job Location: Pune/ Bangalore
Interview Location: Virtual – (Online Test)
Eligibility Criteria for KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Graduation Year: 2021
- Only students from the current batch of BE/ B.Tech – 7th or 8th Semester can apply.
- This challenge is open for top 100 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) colleges. The list of these colleges can be found here.
- Academics: 70% throughout their academics (10th – 70% and above, 12th – 70 % and above and
- Engineering till 6th Sem – 70% and above) with no active backlogs.
- B.E / B.Tech Specializations (Core):
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Other branches: CSE, IT, Mechanical and all other branches can apply for this role too, after undergoing a pre-filtration round. Please refer to the challenge process below.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Good Understanding of Embedded Software design
- Good understanding of application development concepts, at least worked or designed microcontroller-based applications in C or C++
- Strong Fundamentals of Digital and Analog circuits.
- Good understanding of processor/microcontroller architecture, various memories like ROM, RAM, EEPROM
- Understanding of Mathematical applications to control system/Signal systems with Exposure to
- MATLAB/Simulink has advantage.
- Understanding of AI, Machine Learning is also advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Written and Oral)
- High level of energy and comes across as very confident
- Ability to articulate well and have good clarity of thought/ speech
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Usage of MS Office, collaboration tools like MSteams
Selection Process for KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021:
For Core Branches:
For other branches (CSE/IT/Mechanical/Others):
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the online test on 7th February 2021 10 AM to 5 PM.
Apply Link: Click Here