Konkan Railway (KRCL) Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices | 139 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Mumbai | Last Date: 22nd November 2021
Company: Konkan Railway (KRCL)
Konkan Railway (KRCL) Recruitment 2021: The Konkan Railway is a subsidiary zone of the Indian Railways. It is one of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways but without any divisional structure unlike other railways zones in India. It is operated by Konkan Railway Corporation, headquartered at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. The first passenger train ran on Konkan railway tracks on 20 March 1993 between Udupi and Mangalore
The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore. The 741-kilometre line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka States — a region of criss-crossing rivers, plunging valleys and mountains that soar into the clouds.
Company Website: www.konkanrailway.com
Position: Graduate, Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 139 Posts
- BE Civil Engineering – 30 Posts
- BE Electrical Engineering – 30 Posts
- BE Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering – 18 Posts
- BE Mechanical Engineering – 09 Posts
- Diploma in Civil Engineering – 24 Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering – 28 Posts
Job Location: Mumbai
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.4984/- PM
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.3542/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for Konkan Railway (KRCL) Recruitment 2021 :
Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech in the concerned disciplines from recognized Board/University.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
Candidates must have passed Diploma in the concerned disciplines from recognized Board/University.
Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering, Mechanical/ Industrial/ Automobile/ Production Engineering, Information technology/ Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer engineering, Civil Engineering.
Age Limit(As on 01.10.2021): 18 to 25 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 Years for OBC-Non-Creamy Layer candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
- The candidates will be selected for training on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the Notification. The merit list will be prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in relevant field.
- The panel will be on the basis of aggregate percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring BE or Diploma in relevant field.
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class: NIL
- For all other candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for Konkan Railway (KRCL) Recruitment 2021 :
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 22nd November 2021.
Detailed Notification: Click Here