KLA-Tencor Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: KLA-Tencor Corporation
KLA-Tencor Recruitment 2021: KLA-Tencor Corporation is a global, capital equipment company based in Milpitas, California. It supplies process control and yield management products for the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and related nanoelectronics industries. The company’s products, software and services are intended for all phases of integrated circuit chip production, from research and development to wafer fabrication and advanced packaging processes, to final volume development.
KLA-Tencor’s products and services are used by the vast majority of bare wafer, IC, lithography reticle and disk manufacturers around the world. These customers rely on KLA-Tencor’s inline wafer and IC defect monitoring, review and classification; reticle defect inspection and metrology; packaging and interconnect inspection; critical dimension (CD) metrology; pattern overlay metrology; film thickness, surface topography and composition measurements; measurement of in-chamber process conditions, wafer shape and stress metrology; computational lithography tools and overall yield and fab-wide data management and analysis systems.
Company Website: www.kla-tencor.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: INR 13 – 17 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for KLA-Tencor Recruitment 2021:
- 2020/21 batch Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or any Computer Science discipline
- Good academics ( 7 GPA or 70% in engg)
- Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing
- Provide technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan
- In conjunction with the technical Lead, highlights, reviews and mitigates technical risks
- Ensure that detailed designs, code, and unit tests are consistent, robust, future-proof and scalable
- Handle software sustenance activities
- Strong in programming fundamentals, C, C++, C#, Java
- Possess excellent analytical & problem-solving ability
- Exposure to Data Structures, Multi-threading & Software design would be an added advantage
Anyone who has an eLitmus account can refer their friends to this job
- As a token of gratitude eLitmus will pay you a reward of ₹ 50,000 cash (paid to a bank account of an Indian resident post applicable tax deductions by eLitmus)
- Referral shall be payable only if the successful candidate who is offered the job completes 6 calendar months of continuous employment with the company.
- The referred candidate should have entered your eLitmus login mail id / eLitmus candidate Id under the referral field
- The referee would be eligible for 100% of the referral amount in case they have a pH score prior to the referred candidate applying to the job. Others would be eligible for only 50% of the referral amount
How to Apply for KLA-Tencor Recruitment 2021:
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click here