Date: September 12, 2022
JP Morgan Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: JP Morgan Chase & Co
JP Morgan Recruitment 2022: JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The IAS AD team, based out of Bangalore, is responsible for iDDA T24 application is a systemically important system of record for Wholesale Cash Accounts for the International region, operating 93 Branches and Subsidiaries.
Company Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for JP Morgan Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Experience of using a Test-Driven Development approach and associated testing frameworks.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical, organizational skills and attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Hands on Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot is must.
- Excellent knowledge in Micro-service and Event Driven Architecture.
- Experience in UNIX, Shell scripting around RHEL eco-system is must.
- Excellent in Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Excellent in implementing the design patterns and fundamentals of Object-Oriented design
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git/git-flow is must.
- Openness for acquiring new skills and learning new technologies in short time span.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in the area of Distributed side.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
- You will work closely with other technology teams and internal end users to deliver solutions that drive a variety of trade businesses.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Mentor and orient people in right direction.
- Working experience on building stateless, SAAS/SOA and scalable applications/platforms.
- Experience in several SDLC frameworks including but not limited to: Maven/Gradle, PIP, anaconda, Jenkins, Jira.
- Knowledge on dev-ops tools and framework such as Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience in the field of Machine learning, NLP, OCR.
- Open source contribution.
How to Apply for JP Morgan Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 1st October 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here