- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
As a senior Java developer, you will focus on technical solutions and participate in
multiple agile software delivery teams to deliver the business value to the Business. You will understand the different technology silos within the Bank and how to interface with them. You will be part of the team that constantly analyze and improve the Murex Trade processing platform from a technical point of view as well as from user experience view. You’ll keep yourself updated with the latest software technologies and sharing the knowledge to team.
- Working alongside our business users and the development team to understand the business processes.
- Communicating and co-ordinating with different technology silos
- Ability to bring new ideas and present them in clear, thoughtful manner
- Evangelize the adoption of Agile development practices
- Catalyst for adoption of modern software development practices
- Micro Service
- Dockerable application
- Building strong relationships with the business through delivery, communication and domain knowledge transfer.
- Developing solutions that embrace our firm standards without compromising on quality.
- Perform non-functional testing, regression testing, independent testing, SIT and UAT.
- Phasing, building and delivering designed solutions to meet the expectations.
- Providing production support on existing systems and resolving operational issues while working with other support and development staff located across the globe.
- More than 10 years of experience with Java/J2EE development experience
- Excellent in communicating and presenting technology topics
- Understanding of financial market and FX, Money Market, FX Options, Rates Derivatives, Commodities domain.
- Micro-Service architecture, Spring cloud, Dubbo
- Enterprise Integration Patterns and frameworks
- DevOps & Automation
- Software version management – GIT
- Auto testing, Auto Building, Auto Deployment;
- Build Systems – Maven, Gradle
- Continuous Integration – Jenkins, Sonar
- Continuous deployment
- Cloud techniques, AWS
- Event driven and Domain Driver Design
- Linux – Shell and Python scripting
- Solid database experience. Familiarity with database platforms, both SQL (Oracle, Sybase) or NoSQL (Cassandra, HBASE, MongoDB), and common database design patterns.
- Performance optimization skills
- Practical experience in a distributed systems.