Governance offerings include objective governance research and recommendations, and end-to-end proxy voting and distribution solutions. Institutional clients have long turned to ISS to apply their corporate governance views, identity environmental, social, and governance risks, and manage their complete proxy voting needs on a global basis.
ISS covers approximately 44,000 meetings in 115 countries yearly, delivering proxy research and vote recommendations while working closely with clients to execute more than 10.2 million ballots representing 4.2 trillion shares.
To learn more, visit https://www.issgovernance.com/solutions/proxy-voting-services/.
|Job Title||ISS Hiring Jr. Data Analyst | Freshers can apply|
|Description||Search for, collect and verify data (of basic and intermediate levels of complexity) for companies under his/her assigned market based on current collection methodologies and acceptable sources|
|Work Location||Mumbai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Search for, collect and verify data (of basic and intermediate levels of complexity) for companies under his/her assigned market based on current collection methodologies and acceptable sources
- Attend to internal/client queries and requests to ensure data captured is aligned with data methodology and policy guidelines
- Comply with established work process standards to ensure the quality of data collected
- Meet pre-determined turn-around goals for work assignments
- Escalate data interpretation issues, as needed
- Perform root-cause analysis if data issues are identified
- Update internal documents for performance metrics monitoring
- Participate in working committees/ projects and/or tasks aside from his/her core responsibilities
- Maintain appropriate paper and electronic files as required by ISS and client file retention policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Legal Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Social Sciences, Communication or any equivalent/related course; Freshers/Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent English communication (both oral and written) and reading comprehension skills
- Knowledge and experience using MS Office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with clear attention to detail
- Good judgment in assessing information sources and understanding the downstream effects of data decisions on final product output
- Highly motivated, independent, results-oriented, and possesses a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience in data collection and business research would be an advantage