ISRO Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Diploma Apprentices | 158 Posts | Diploma | Across India | Last Date: 4th August 2021
Company: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]
ISRO Apprentices Recruitment 2021: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Company Website: www.isro.gov.in
Positions: Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 158 Posts
- Automobile – 08 Posts
- Chemical – 25 Posts
- Civil – 08 Posts
- Computer Science – 15 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Electronics – 40 Posts
- Instrument Technology – 06 Posts
- Mechanical – 46 Posts
Stipend: Rs. 8,000 PM
Job Location: Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Puducherry
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment 2021:
- First Class Diploma in Engineering. (three years duration) awarded by a State Board of Technical Education in the respective field with not less than 60% aggregate marks.
Age Limit: 30 years
Selection Process for ISRO Recruitment 2021:
- The online applications will be screened subsequently and panels will be drawn based on the aggregate marks scored by the candidate for Diploma giving due weightage to reservation categories (SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWBD). The induction of apprentices will be made based on the position in the panel subject to availability of vacant positions. Selected candidates will be informed through offer letter by post.
- The selected candidates, while reporting to join, have to produce all the relevant documents in original, validating the claims made in the online application, viz., proof of Date of birth, certificates of all educational qualifications acquired from SSLC/ SSC/ AISSC onwards, certificates of experience if any, Caste certificate if belongs to SC/ ST, Non-creamy layer certificate if belongs to OBC, Income & Asset certificate if belongs to EWS, Disability certificate in case of PWBD etc.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 4th August 2021.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here