IQVIA Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Programme Tester – Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
IQVIA Recruitment 2021: IQVIA, formerly Quintiles IMS Holdings, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services.
They have a network of more than 50,000 employees in approximately 100 countries. As of 2017, IQVIA was reported to be one of the world’s largest contract research organizations
Position: Programme Tester – Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
Provides clinical lab data support as junior (entry level) member of the team to execute Laboratory Data Management (LDM) tasks independently for the studies awarded to Q2 Solutions and meets the internal and external client data reporting needs.
- Completes all lab data management programming trainings in a satisfactory manner.
- Performs data transfer activities as part of Lab Data Management team under proper guidance
- Performs query resolution for all completed data transfer activities as part of Lab Data Management team under proper guidance
- Supports writing lab data management programs to get Client specific data outputs as part of Lab Data Management team under proper guidance
- Supports writing data configuration settings in Lab Data Management systems to create new Data Transfer streams under proper guidance
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks at a time with guidance
- Pays utmost attention to detail in performing any tasks as part of Lab Data management team
- Provides Backup support on file delivery tasks to other analysts in case of any holidays or leaves
- Attend and contribute to all internal Lab Data Management team meetings
- Pays utmost importance to Quality in completing any deliverables as part of Lab Data Management team
- Helps in review and maintenance of study documentation under proper guidance to keep everything audit ready
- Regularly brief management team members on study status updates and activities
- Copies Study Team lead in all study relevant communications.
- 0-1 years of experience or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- keen attention to detail to anticipate, address and/or escalate issues, with aptitude to embrace and be conduit for change.
- Good analytical skills.
- Quality conscious with high degree of ethics and integrity carrying out duties in accordance to laws, regulatory standards, and with company policies and procedures.
- Computer proficiency including word processing, spreadsheet and Power Point applications.
- General understanding of medical, clinical research.
- Basic programming knowledge such as SAS, C, C#, SSL, and SAS.
Apply Link: Click Here