Intel Recruitment 2022 | Software Application Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Intel Recruitment 2022: Intel India focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cuttaing-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing. In the 1980s Intel was among the top ten sellers of semiconductors (10th in 1987) in the world. In 1992, Intel became the biggest chip maker by revenue and held the position until 2018 when it was surpassed by Samsung, but Intel returned to its former position the year after. Other top semiconductor companies include TSMC, Advanced Micro Devices, Samsung, Texas Instruments, Toshiba and STMicroelectronics.
Company Website: www.intel.in
Positions: Software Application Engineer Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility for Intel Recruitment 2022:
- Corporate Function Engineering team is looking for Students/Interns for the India team. The person should be willing to learn and work on development techniques on enterprise and Web technologies.
- The Ideal candidate will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and work with agile persistent team to deliver concise, robust, high performance and scalable software solution that address business requirements.
- He / She should critically analyze application requirements and devise sound solutions to business challenges based on Intel common practice, Data Quality principles and industry standards.
- He / She may work independently on small application releases or as part of a project team on larger application releases.
- He / She must be sensitive to deadlines and to the impact their work has on the overall project schedule.
- The applications they support are for internal customers (i.e., employees) and Intel external customers, suppliers, vendors, and distributors.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering and in the final semester.
- The candidate must have good learning ability, ability to work with teams in India and elsewhere, be a self-starter and passionate about DevOps, Agile development processes, exploration, POCs and new solution development.
- The candidate will also be responsible for Analyze, design, Develop, and maintain solutions to meet business requirements.
- Execute proof-of-concept design work to explore solution options.
- Good hold on basic programming and scripting languages is a must.
- knowledge of SaaS solutions and Cloud integration development is desired.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
Designs, develops, tests, and debugs software applications used by endusers or integrated with other applications by ISV partners. Development may span the full application stack including both frontend and backend application development. Uses modern software development methodologies and programming languages, follows secure coding practices and software legal compliance guidelines, analyzes user stories, writes both functional and test code, automates build and deployment, and performs unit integration and endtoend testing of applications. Completes SDL tasks with the assistance of product security engineers and provides input to technical writers to complete product documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May also interact with end users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
How to Apply for Intel Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode as early as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here