Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | System Engineer | 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Engineering branches; MCA/ M.Sc | Across India
Company: Infosys Limited
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:- Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalisation was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Systems Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Interview Location: Virtual (Online)
Salary: INR. 3.6 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/ M.Sc graduates from the following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Statistics.
- Academic criteria – Percentage Criteria: Click Here
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- Graduates from 2021 batch only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Note: The compensation offered for the role of Systems Engineer is INR 3.60 lakhs per annum. Additional benefits include health insurance of INR 4 lakhs per annum and a life cover of INR 30 lakhs per annum.
Selection Process for Infosys Off Campus Drive:
Test Pattern for Infosys Off Campus Drive:
Note: Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Infosys online test.
Total Test duration: 100 minutes
|Section||Skill Tested||No of questions||Time allocated|
|Section I||Reasoning Ability||15||25 minutes|
|Section II||Technical Ability||10||35 minutes|
|Section III||Verbal Ability||20||20 minutes|
|Section IV||Pseudo-code||5||10 minutes|
|Section V||Numerical Puzzle||4||10 minutes|
How to Apply For Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 online by following link on before 29th July 2021
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here