Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate JTO – PLM | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Aeronautics | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Across India
Company: Indigo Airlines
Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2021: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019. The airline was founded as a private company by Rahul Bhatia of InterGlobe Enterprises and Rakesh Gangwal, a United States-based expatriate Indian in 2006.
It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth largest carrier in Asia with over 64 million passengers carried in financial year 2018–19
Company Website: www.goindigo.in
Positions: Associate JTO – PLM
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Eligibility Criteria for Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Aeronautics
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management, Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares, tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing, Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors –
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
How to Apply for Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Indigo Airlines Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here