Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online | Freshers | SSC (Tech) Officers | SSC(T)-58 & SSCW(T)-29 | 191 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Streams | Across India | Last Date: 27th October 2021
Company: Indian Army
Indian Army Recruitment 2021:- The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Commander-in-Chief of the army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.
The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders.
Company Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army announced notification for Engineering graduates for the post of Short Service Commission Technical Women & Men. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Positions: SSC Officers
Salary: Rs. 56,100/- PM
Job Location: Across India
No of Vacancies: Total 191 Posts
- For SSC(Tech)-58 – 175 Men
- SSCW(Tech)-29 – 14 Posts
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Stream (AICTE appd)||Men||Women|
|Civil||Civil Engg, Civil Engg (Structural Engg), Structural Engg||41||3|
|Aeronautical||Aeronautical Engg, Avionics Engineering||5||1|
|Computer Sc & Engg /
/ Information Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc
|Computer Engg , Computer Science,
Computer Science Engg , Computer Science & Engg , Information Science & Engg
|Electrical Engineering , Electrical Engg
(Electronics & Power), Power System
Engg , Electrical & Electronics Engg
|Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engg
Telecommunication Engg , Electronics &Communication Engg , Electronics &Electrical Communication Engg
|Electronics & Communication, Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives, Electronics & Communication Engineering||10||–|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engg , Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg , Mechanical & Automation Engg||20||02|
|Micro Electronics & Micro Wave||02||–|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engineering||04||–|
|Industrial engineering||Industrial Engineering||02||–|
|Opto Electronics, Fibre Optics, Biotechnology, Ballistics Engineering, Rubber, Chemical, Laser Technology, Remote Sensing, Biomedical, Transportation, Textile, Food Tech, Agri, Metallurgical Engineering||19||–|
For Widows of Defense Personnel only: 2 Posts
|SSC(W) (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC)||01||Graduate in any stream|
|SSC(W) Tech||01||BE/ B.Tech in any tech stream|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
For SSC(Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women:
- Between 20 to 27 years as on 01-04-2022
For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech):
- A maximum of 35 years on 01-04-2022
Selection Process for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear
Stage-1 will go to Stage-2.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
How To Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible unmarried male and female candidates can apply for this position online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/ Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered). Fill the online registration form from 28th September 2021 to 27th October 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here