IHS Markit Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Gurgaon
Company: IHS Markit
IHS Markit Recruitment 2022: IMActionsTM is one of the world’s most trusted post-trade software. As an international team of industry experts we architect and deliver intelligent post-trade software applications to the capital markets globally. We have a proven history transforming business models for the world’s premier financial institutions, enabling them to enter new markets, reduce risk, increase profitability and improve service standards.
We do this by seamlessly managing the huge volume and complex processing of all core post-trade services. These include asset servicing, securities and cash processing, and post trade analytics. Our team of experts supports our global customer base from offices in Dublin, New Delhi (Gurgaon), Singapore and Dallas.
Company Website: www.ihsmarkit.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer – Tableau
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for IHS Markit Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering
We are looking for a Tableau Developer to support our global BI environments. They will be primarily responsible for developing, enhancing and supporting our Tableau workbook on the server and web portal environments.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to create Tableau visualizations and work with this exciting technology alongside other related technologies to support our desire to visualize data by utilizing analytical capabilities and increase exposure to implementing Data science concepts.
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining Tableau workbooks
- Increasing familiarity with complementary technologies with Alteryx or Python.
- Increasing knowledge of DB languages including Oracle, SQL server and Google Big Query.
- Demonstration and adaptation to Visualization standards
- Problem solving and demonstrate strong analytical thinking
- Manage tableau server functions like publishing, scheduling and permissioning
- Post deployment verification of published artifacts
- Supporting all aspects of Server release upgrade cycles
- Troubleshooting and optimizing Tableau workbooks
- Develop and execute processes using Tableau utilities and API’s
- Creation and testing of new and existing workbook artifacts
- Maintaining up to date documentation processes.
- Strong communication skills in writing and speaking. Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task and self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.
- Demonstrate aptitude in following structured documented procedures.
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve efficiently in required tasks.
- Some experience manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, and high-dimensionality data from various sources, using tools such as SQL, MS Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of the Automotive business is a plus.
How to Apply for IHS Markit Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here