IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: IDFC First Bank
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 :- IDFC First Bank (formerly IDFC Bank ) is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST received a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in July 2015. On 6 November 2015, IDFC Bank was listed on BSE and NSE.
IDFC Bank started operations in 19 October 2015. With 23 branches in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata. 15 branches are in settlements with a population of less than 10,000. IDFC bank has launched its 100th branch in Honnali, Karnataka in October 2017
Company Website: www.idfcfirstbank.com
Positions: Developer – Engineering
Salary: Not disclosed
Experience: 0-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022:
Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/II Institute
Create and deliver modules (new requirements or fixes) for various banking requirements and resolving critical business-challenges which may be from internal customers or for external customers. The role holder will be a key contributor to the technology organization and will be responsible for maintenance of the engineering platform. You will be responsible for execution of the product software development against delivery commitments and project plans.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows
- Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Good understanding of GoLang and microservices
- To take up development and deployment of native code to manage the customer facing platforms
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
The desired candidate must have worked on:
Primarily understand and application of micro-services; preferable experience with GoLang
How to Apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here