IDFC First Bank Mega Walk-In Drive 2022 | Freshers | BDE | BE/ B.Tech/ BBA/ BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ MBA/ PGDM | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Kolkata
Company: IDFC First Bank
IDFC First Bank Mega Walk-In Drive 2022:- IDFC First Bank (formerly IDFC Bank ) is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST received a universal banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in July 2015. On 6 November 2015, IDFC Bank was listed on BSE and NSE.
IDFC Bank started operations in 19 October 2015. With 23 branches in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata. 15 branches are in settlements with a population of less than 10,000. IDFC bank has launched its 100th branch in Honnali, Karnataka in October 2017
Company Website: www.idfcfirstbank.com
Positions: Business Development Executive
Salary: 2,75 – 5 Lakh P.A
Job Location: Kolkata
Eligibility Criteria for IDFC First Bank Mega Walk-In Drive:
- BE/ B.Tech/ BBA/ BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ MBA / PGDM
- The role entails direct customer interaction and is responsible for business acquisition of savings accounts for a designated branch.
- It will also entail explaining and selling banking products to customers and acting as a link between customers and bank – ensuring best in-class service to the customers.
- The role bearer has a responsibility to support Sales Manager in catchment mapping, customer feedback and identifying and converting potential opportunities.
- The role bearer is responsible for driving client acquisition, deepening customer relationships and capitalizing on lifetime value in each relationship to achieve larger organizational goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Acquisition of NTB Savings account customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment area
- Ensure acquisition of high quality savings accounts in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix
- Proactive registration and activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels
- Meet and exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisitions month on month by analyzing transaction banking needs of the customer
- Assist and support the Sales Manager in catchment mapping and scoping exercise
- Provide regular feedback to SM / RM on opportunities and customer needs
- Ensure adherence to selling norms and SOPs defined by the organization
- Ensure strict compliance with internal guidelines and external regulations
- Ensure quality sourcing in line with the Bank’s policy
- High degree of market awareness and understanding of customer’s needs
- Collaborate with other branch departments and functions to provide products and service offerings to the customer to ensure customer centricity
Date and Time :
13th June – 22nd June, 10.30 AM – 3.30 PM
IDFC First Bank, 9th Floor, UNIT NO. 901, ACROPOLIS MALL, 1858/1, RAJDANGA ROAD,
KASBA, KOLKATA- 700107
Apply Link: Click Here