ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Probationary Officers | 2016 to 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ BBA/ B.Com/ BA | PAN India
Company: ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2022:- ICICI Bank is one of the four Big Banks in India. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai and registered office is located in Vadodara, Gujarat. It is the banking enterprise for the International Banking and Financial Services.
It has 4867 branches and 14367 ATMs in 17 countries of India. It has two UK branches in Belgium and Germany. ICICI Bank launches its Internet Banking service in 1998.
Positions: Probationary Officers
Job Category: Banking
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Salary: 4,25,000 – 4,50,000 PA
Job Location: PAN India
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Probationary Officer Program for Sales and Relationship Management is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services.
- The Training Program aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in sales and relationship banking.
- It is a vocational training program designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.
- The roles offered on joining the bank after successful completion of the Program will involve sales, servicing, cross selling and acquiring new customers through field visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned.
- Similarly, internship / on-the-job-training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of the learning process.
Perks and Benefits:
- Post completion of program, applicants will join ICICI Bank as Deputy Manager – I with the remuneration up to 4.5 Lacs
- Total deferred allowance of Rs. 2.1 lacs paid at the end of Second, third & fourth Year (Rs. 70,000/Year).
- Monthly stipend of Rs. 5,000/- for first 8 Months, during last 4 months of OJT, monthly stipend amount of Rs.16,000 – 20,500/- shall be paid.
- One year full time residential program conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including dual internship at ICICI Bank
- The program focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs comprising of relevant knowledge, developing sales and relationship banking skills and shaping required behavior
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day to day operations
- More than 28000 students have graduated from the program since inception. On successful completion of the training program, students are absorbed in ICICI Bank as Deputy Manager Band I grade, in addition to being awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Manipal University.
ICICI Bank PO Program Structure:
The program structure is as follows:
|Term 1:4 Months||Classroom training||IMA, Bengaluru|
|Term 2: 2 Months||Internship||ICICI Bank|
|Term 3: 2 Months||Classroom training||IMA, Bengaluru|
|Term 4: 4 Months||On-the-job training||ICICI Bank|
- The Probationary Officer Training Program is a cashless bridge to managerial jobs for aspiring students.
- Students have an option of either availing an education loan from ICICI Bank or of self-funding the course fee (Rs. 3.15 Lacs plus taxes).
- After completion of the Training Program, the Probationary Officers will be absorbed as Deputy Manager Band in the Bank.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the posts through online mode from 11th June 2022 to 10th July 2022
Apply Link: Click Here