IBPS Invited Applications For Probationary Officers | Freshers | 4135 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | PAN India | Last Date: 10th November 2021
Company: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS Invited Applications For Probationary Officers:- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.
IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies
Positions: Probationary Officers
Total Vacancies: 4135 Posts
|IBPS PO 2021 Vacancy|
|Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Bank of India||240||88||44||158||58||588|
|Bank of Maharashtra||162||60||30||108||40||400|
|Central Bank of India||53||193||104||257||13||620|
|Indian Overseas Bank||41||14||07||26||10||98|
|Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||169||67||37||112||42||427|
|Union Bank of India||491||94||47||148||132||912|
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Not disclosed
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS Invited Applications For Probationary Officers:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age limit: 20 to 30 years as on 01-10-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
Selection Process For IBPS Invited Applications For Probationary Officers:
IBPS Probationary Officers selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared cut off mark of Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only.
Time Duration 1 Hour
|Section||No. of Questions & Marks|
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|General English||35||40||40 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
- The above tests, except for the Tests of English Language, will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply For IBPS Invited Applications For Probationary Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply again for this post online from 20th October 2021 to 11th November 2021
Important Dates for IBPS Probationary Officers 2021:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 20-10-2021 to 11-11-2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 20-10-2021 to 11-11-2021
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November/ December 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 04-12-2021 and 11-12-2021
- Result of Online Examination – December 2021/ January 2022
- The download of Call letter for Online exam – December 2021/ January 2022
- Online Examination – Main: January 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here