IBM International Business Machines Corporation is a cloud platform and cognitive solutions multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
Company Name: IBM
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Developer
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
As a Software engineer in IBM Cloud organization,
- You will be working on the development of functions and features for an award winning SaaS product as a part of a high growth software product market segment.
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
- Deliver design, code, and automated test cases for a SaaS product.
- Apply principles of Agile in day to day work.
- Participate in the planning of Epics and help architects and managers prepare estimations.
- Handle customer issues.
- Participate in daily scrums and technical initiatives for the organization.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving high customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You will learn of other IBM initiatives to move your career forward within areas that really excite you.
- 0-2 years of software design and development experience on NodeJS, Angular JS / React JS
- Experience in Java / J2EE, Cloud integration, and UI development
- Knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes and Jenkins will be added advantage.
- Proven interpersonal skills and attitude
- Ability to debug complex issues
- Contribution to software product documentation
- Experience in software problem solving & diagnosis
- Contributions in Github.
Apply Link- Click Here