IBM Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS/ Ph.D – Computer Science/ IT | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Recruitment 2021:- International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT
We have many internships positions available and are seeking highly motivated students with a background in computer science, artificial intelligence, applied mathematics or equivalent areas. The ability to work independently with latest tools in these focus areas highly desired.
As a Research Intern you get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
- Student must be enrolled in one of the following degree program: B.Tech/ MS/ M.Tech/ PhD
- Preferred degrees include Computer science, Mathematics.
- Student should have decent Linux programming exposure.
- Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/Big Data platform communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch etc.
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes
- Student must have very strong problem solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here