IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Hardware Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | 2017 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022:- International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Hardware Developer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 5 Years)
Salary: upto 10 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE
- 0-5 years of experience in Server/ASIC timing flows
- Good understanding of Static Timing Analysis and Physical design flows
- Tcl/Perl, Python.
- Good to have C/C++ skills
As a Hardware Developer at IBM, you’ll get to work on the systems that are driving the quantum revolution and the AI era. Join an elite team of engineering professionals who enable IBM customers to make better decisions quicker on the most trusted hardware platform in today’s market.
We are seeking highly motivated engineers with a BS, MS degree in Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering to be part of EDA team. Join a great team of engineering professionals who are involved in development and testing of Timing flows used to design IBM’s high performance microprocessor chips.
In this role, you will collaborate with EDA timing developers, circuit design leads and leadership team to develop innovative solutions to improve quality and turnaround time of Timing methodologies for high performance microprocessor blocks for IBM Power and Z mainframe servers
- Develop timing methodologies for signoff timing and optimization timing for high performance microprocessor blocks.
- Develop flows and methodologies solutions with thorough focus on quality and turnaround time
- Work with cross functional agile teams to adapt and integrate innovations in process, flows and technologies to tools and flows.
- Bring in innovative solutions for high frequency design automation tools
- Team player, with good problem solving and communication skills and excellent scripting skills
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here