IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | AI Application Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022:- International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: AI Application Support Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022:
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics; MCA
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
- Each implementation is unique in it’s design. Providing for an constantly changing and exciting challenge.
- If working in this area interests you, and you have the aptitude and energy to take the on technical support issues of the top corporations in the world, we would like to meet you.
- Previous knowledge of our products is a plus, but it is not a requirement for consideration. New hires will be provided training at a level beyond standard user functionality.
- Pairing with a mentor and continuing on in a collaborative team environment. Applicants must be able to openly share ideas and communicate thoroughly and professionally in both verbal and written forms.
- Responsibilities of a Support Engineer include but are not limited to: troubleshooting and analysis of customer issues. Managing customer expectations and relationships.
- Setting up test scenarios to duplicate problems. Composition of knowledge base articles describing issues that have been reported and their resolution.
- Escalating of defects to Level 3 for review and administration of communication and fixes between the customer and Level 3 support. Providing production down weekend support (on rotation) to customers in system down scenarios.
- Core Java / JEE preferred or any programming language proficiency
- Troubleshooting skills esp Java code / logs / Database troubleshooting skills (DB2 or Oracle) / Troubleshooting JMS/MQ
- Customer facing role includes shifts / weekend support on rotation basis
- Quick learner and ability to pick up new product on on-prem and cloud
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here