IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Systems Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA| 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | PAN India
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Associate Systems Engineer
Salary: INR. 4.2 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore Gurugram/ Pune/ Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA – 60% or 6.0 CGPA. (Calculation of qualifying marks=Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/ optional subjects)
- Course Completion Year: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 only with less than 2 years experience.
- No current backlogs
- Eligible Branches
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineer
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Control Instrumentation
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here