IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | ASE | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ ICE/ E&T; M.Sc/ MCA | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Across India
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Associate Systems Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:
- This is an entry-level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM
- BE/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA. 58% or 5.8 CGPA in case of Maharashtra
- Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
We are looking for following skills from you:
Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link.
Application Link: Click Here