IBM Off Campus 2021 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Information Technology | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus 2021: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE or BTech in Computer Science and Information Science only (70% mandatory in current degree pursuing- no standing backlogs)
- Proven Programming Skills and analytical ability
- Problem solving ability with proven communication skills
- Ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Ability to cope with pressure under tough circumstances
- Be flexible and adaptable and have a mature personality
- Valid organisational and administrative skills
- Have an ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- You will be part of Squad which will be co-located in Manyata, Bangalore
- You be involved in analysis/programming/testing of code in live projects in various CIO domains
- You will collaborate with other team members in the squad and across the tribe
- You will align to social contract agreed upon within the team for all meetings and deliverables
- You will acquire the necessary Agile skills required within the project
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply IBM Off Campus Drive online by following links.
Apply Link: Click Here