Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
About Company :
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Android Application Developer
Experience: 3+ years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Education: BE/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science or IT or MCA
Job Description: As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation
- Envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and magical
- Tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of customers around the world (novice to expert)
- Collaborate with researchers, engineers and product managers throughout design process – from creating research protocols, personas, scenarios, information architecture and wireframes to building user interface prototypes
- At each stage, must anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Proven knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- 3 years experience in android application development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Proven knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
To Apply Clik Here