Off Campus drive 2020
IBM is hiring for the position of Application Developer. For more such off campus drive udpates, internship drive updates, free udemy coupons, free test series be active on our website.
|Job Title||IBM Hiring Application Developer Java Full Stack|
|Description||As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems.
You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your day in the role will include…
- Expert in Backend and Front end technologies
- Proven in developing and implementation and providing solutions to the given problem in all the Java technologies
- Proficient in stitch together end to end application starting from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or DBMS database
- Strong into trends and directions of the Industry, marketplace and the players
- Provide objective guidance without personal or political considerations
You will come with…
- Hands on experience with JAVA 8 and above – Java 8 or higher. Should know both Spring and Hibernate. Spring 4 or above.
- Should be experienced in OOP concepts well. Should be proficient in exception handling , collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP/ Servlets,JMS . Should be skilled in one of the IDEs like Eclipse , IntelliJ. Should be conversant with Build tools like Ant , Maven.
- Experience of working in HTML 5 , CSS3, Angular JS, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, REST API, JUnit
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Java 8 , JEE, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, REST , Hibernate, Angular JS , Node JS, CSS3 , HTML5, Any RDBMS database (DB2, Postgre, MYSQL, Oracle etc.) and Sql knowledge , Git , Maven, Eclipse / Intellij, Design Patterns
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Microservices , Docker, Spring Cloud, GW
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy.
IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action.
IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.