Hyundai Mobis Recruitment 2021 | Executive | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics; MBA | Gurgaon
Company: Hyundai Mobis
Hyundai Mobis Recruitment 2021:- Hyundai Mobis (short for Mobile and System) is a public South Korean car parts company. Founded as Hyundai Precision & Industries Corporation in 1977,the company forms the “parts and service” arm for the South Korean automakers Hyundai Motor Company, Genesis Motors and Kia Motors.
Mobis Technical Center in India(MTCI), Hyderabad works on various vehicle Infotainment, Mechatronics(Chassis, Safety, Vision Systems), CAE(CFD, Crash, Durability, EMI-EMC, and NVH). The focussed area will be on software development on many cutting edge technology projects like different generations of AVN (Audio Video Navigation) products, functional safety, AUTOSAR technologies based on brake, steering and airbag systems.
Company Website: www.mobistc-india.com
Positions: Executive/ Senior Executive
Division: Mobis Technical Center in India (MTCI)
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 1-2 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics; MBA
We are looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our Sales Planning team. You will be working with senior management and perform high-quality, data-driven solutions for generating business insights. Develop dashboards, reports and analysis to support fact-based decision-making. Identify trends and recommend solutions or processes to increase business effectiveness. The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mind-set to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company.
- Develop a deep understanding of internal system databases
- Conceptualizing and Creating Dashboards and Automating Reports and Data
- Providing Data Support to Business team for various pitches, analysis. Troubleshooting business problems using Data as a tool
- Maintain the reports, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions on a regular basis.
- Providing and presenting Insights/Opportunities from Data
- Conduct relevant analysis by collecting data from all internal and external sources to get answers to business questions.
- Validating data and getting it corrected along with tech teams
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Business/Data Analyst in Start-ups/Analytics Firms/Consulting Firms/BI teams
- Advanced expertise in data analysis and visualisation; highly proficient in MS Excel & SQL
- Basic familiarity in BI tools like Tableau, PowerBI
- Good to have: Python, Data Science tools and Statistical Concepts, etc.
- Excellent written, communication, research and analytical skills
- Ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about business problems and come up with solutions
Apply Link: Click Here