HSBC Recruitment 2022 | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Hyderabad
HSBC Recruitment 2022 : HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company, tracing its origin to a hong in Hong Kong. It is the world’s seventh largest bank by total assets and the largest in Europe with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016). It was established in its present form in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company.
HSBC has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America and South America, and around 38 million customers. As of 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.
Company Website: www.hsbc.com
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for HSBC Recruitment 2022:
Any Engineering Graduate
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Trainee Software Engineer
- Collaborate with other developers.
- Design and implement web applications which utilise the Flask framework .
- Write a wide variety of unit tests to ensure the code is meeting the software design requirements.
- Ensure the Python code is written to a high standard.
- Refactor old Python and Flask code to ensure it follows modern principles and ways of implementation.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand the requirements of web application
- Ability to learn quickly, especially different python libraries
- Knowledge of how to implement python library benefits for web applications.
- Communication skills for interacting with your colleagues and stakeholders.
- Write clear and concise documentation of the intention behind code.
- Identify and fix code where bugs have been identified.
- Ensure both front and back code is operating as expected
- Critical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency at writing Python and the Flask framework.
How to Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this post ASAP through online mode on or before 27th May 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here