HSBC Recruitment 2022 | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | Pune
HSBC Recruitment 2022 : HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company, tracing its origin to a hong in Hong Kong. It is the world’s seventh largest bank by total assets and the largest in Europe with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016). It was established in its present form in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company.
HSBC has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America and South America, and around 38 million customers. As of 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.
Company Website: www.hsbc.com
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer – Wealth & Personal Banking
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for HSBC Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
- Knowledge on RPG400/IV, RPG Free, CL, SQL, Embedded SQL, Query & ILE
- Advanced knowledge with RPG (ILE/FREE) using Procedures, Service Programs, and Functions
- Knowledge exposing and consuming web services, JSON, REST APIs is desirable
- Change management Knowledge and familiarity with a change management tool
- Understanding of DevOps concepts and techniques
- Strong understanding with CI/CD and available tools i.e usage of Jenkins, Sonar, RDI
- Knowledge in an agile environment
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills and tools
- Ability to resolve critical issues in timely manner
- Be a clear communicator, document your work, share your ideas
- Review and be reviewed by your peers
- Knowledge in releasing to production what you developed and then supporting it
- Be an approachable and supportive team member with a collaborative attitude within a demanding, maturing Agile environment
- Influence and champion new ideas and methods
- Great communication – convey your thoughts, ideas and opinions clearly and concisely face-to-face or virtually to all levels up and down stream
- And equally important – you listen and reflect back what others communicate to you
- Regularly demonstrate these qualities – drive, motivation, determination, dedication, resiliency, honesty and enthusiasm
- Be culturally aware and sensitive
- Be flexible under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with non-technical people
- You’re a kind, thoughtful person who people enjoy working with. You bring donuts to work.
How to Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this post ASAP through online mode on or before 31st July 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here