HSBC Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Pune
HSBC Recruitment 2022 : HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company, tracing its origin to a hong in Hong Kong. It is the world’s seventh largest bank by total assets and the largest in Europe with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016). It was established in its present form in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company.
HSBC has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America and South America, and around 38 million customers. As of 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.
Company Website: www.hsbc.com
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for HSBC Recruitment 2022:
Any Engineering Graduate
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Core Banking is operating from India locations under WPB IT. The Core banking team will develop legacy as well as modernization projects for multiple business systems and products within Core banking
Software Engineer will play critical role as developer on different projects with following responsibilities.
- Prepare high level or low level design documents as per the processes
- Develop the Code according to specification, prepare unit test plan, conduct unit testing following the quality process
- Participate in requirement gathering and prepare relevant documentations as per the process
- Participate or conduct system testing or provide support during system testing
- Participate or execute release activities to test environment / production environment
- Provide support during the release and post release activities
- Provide post implementation support or production support
- Knowledge of software development life cycle with good understanding on AGILE / DEVOPS
- Good understanding on CI/CD / Jenkins
- Good understanding on GitHub / JIRA
- Programming exposure / knowledge in IBM AS400, RPG, CLP and DB2 is a plus
- Programming experience in JAVA, J2EE, Spring and SQL is a plus
How to Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this post ASAP through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here