HP Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Tech Support Engineer | BE / B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE| Bangalore
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2019 – 2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Tech Support Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for HP Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Must have a B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Electronics and Communication or Electrical Engineering
- Should have passed out in 2020 only.
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix Hardware/ Networking/OS related queries over the phone
- Ability to provide solutions to customers that may involve selling the customer a product or service to fix the issue
- Must possess the zeal to demonstrate Customer First culture in every interaction
- Should be open to work in shifts
Skills and Requirements:
- Should demonstrate good analytical/logical approach on troubleshooting for resolving Hardware & Software issues
- High level demonstration of Interpersonal & communication skills, with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Should have excellent CRM skills, Email/Chat Etiquettes and good time management skills
- Having an A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE Technical certifications would be an added advantage
- Must have good communication skills in English (Spoken and Written) and Hindi (Spoken Only)
- Basic computer hardware knowledge
How to Apply for HP Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Tech Support Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
HP Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link:Click Here