HP Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Test Tool Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HP Recruitment 2022 : HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Company Website: www.hpe.com
Positions: Test Tool Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-3 years
Qualification for HP Recruitment 2022 :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-3 years experience
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to Apply for HP Recruitment 2022 ?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here