HP Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics | 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
HP Off Campus Drive 2021: HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: www8.hp.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standards
Eligibility Criteria for HP Off Campus Drive 2021:
- B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Electronics and Communication or Electrical Engineering
- Should have passed out in 2020 only
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix Hardware/ Networking/OS related queries over the phone
- Ability to provide solutions to customers that may involve selling the customer a product or service to fix the issue
- Must possess the zeal to demonstrate Customer First culture in every interaction
- Should be open to work in shifts
- Should demonstrate good analytical/logical approach on troubleshooting for resolving Hardware & Software issues
- High level demonstration of Interpersonal & communication skills, with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Should have excellent CRM skills, Email/Chat Etiquettes and good time management skills
- Having an A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE Technical certifications would be an added advantage
- Must have good communication skills in English (Spoken and Written) and Hindi (Spoken Only)
- Basic computer hardware knowledge
How to Apply for HP Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply HP Off Campus Drive online by following link.
Application Link: Click Here