Off-Campus Drive 2020
HP is hiring for the position of Java Software Developer. For more such off campus drives, internships, and free courses with certification be updated on our website.
|Job Title||HP is Hiring Java Software Developer|
|Description||You will develop, review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing for a large-scale system|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Must have knowledge of Java, good to have experience with UNIX, Linux Windows
- Knowledge of the Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test-Driven Development Methodologies.
- Develop, review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system
- Update release notes by documenting new features, fixes, and notable setup or configuration.
- Monitor builds and collaborating with DevOps and test team members to resolve build issues.
- Troubleshooting deployment issues in conjunction with DevOps and test team members
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0-1 Year experience, must have passed out in 2020 only
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design.
- Software development experience (i.e. internship, co-op, or other work or academic project experience).
- Software development experience with Java or C, C++, or related language
Apply Now: Click Here (HP Recruitment Drive)