HP: The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Job Profile: Java Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories, and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education, or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within the business environment. Acts as a team member by providing information, analysis, and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops an understanding of and relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of the project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.