HP is hiring freshers for the recruitment of Data Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates from 2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch having BE/Btech/ ME/MTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Hewlett Packard
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Data Engineer
Salary: Best in the industry
Experience Required: Freshers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years’ experience.
- Using data engineering tools, languages, frameworks to cleanse, mine, and explore data.
- Basic understanding of NoSQL & relational based systems along with complex, distributed, and massively parallel systems.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand complex data structures.
- Understanding of database technologies and management systems.
- Understanding of database architecture testing methodology, including the execution of test plans, debugging and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Codes limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of data pipelines, repositories or models for structured/unstructured data.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on objectives and guidance from more senior project team members.
- Executes established portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of a project team of other data science professionals to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for the assigned data systems, models, or components.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply